Image Map

Wednesday, May 28, 2014

My Confessions

Hey there! Nice to see you again. I know I have been MIA around these parts lately and I said last week you would see some new posts from me (and then I never showed up) but the important thing is that I DID come back!

I don't have a good excuse for why it took me so long to come back from my blogging break. If you've been around the blog at all you might know that blogging and my weight loss journey seem to go hand in hand. When I'm working out and eating better I'm blogging quite regularly. And then when I'm off the healthy lifestyle wagon I'm not posting, like at all. It's definitely on my to-do list of things to work on along with figuring out my why. But more on all of that stuff later.

I decided today was as good of day as any to link up for the first time to share my confessions so here goes.

+ I confess I haven't weighed myself since May 7th. I've been off the wagon and hiding from the truth about letting myself go. Until today. I got back on the Wii Fit board (and that little guy "ooo'd" at me so major side eye to him!) and was happy to see the damage wasn't too bad.
Today's Weigh In: 204.4
Gain: 0.9
Overall Loss: 3.3

+ I confess to staying up until midnight (at least) every night for the past couple of weeks. Staying up late leads to staying in bed until 9 almost every morning. Sounds awesome until you realize all of the stuff you used to do in the morning before work isn't getting done.

+ I confess that I STILL have not written out thank you cards to the people that deserve one for helping me with my move...in March. I'm horrible when it comes to writing thank you cards in a timely manner, obviously. Let me just add that to the to-do list of things to work on ASAP.

+ And finally, I confess that I wrote this entire post on the Blogger app for my iPhone. I will have to edit this tonight once I'm home from work to add the buttons (confessions and weigh in Wednesday) and to post my weigh in stats.
Vodka and Soda

9 comments:

  1. Woww!! Good for you for writing this from the app lol! Patience of a saint lol! ;)

    Lisa,xo
    http://chiclittlethrills.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well at least you are back! The first step is admitting the problem. Lol!

    Xoxo,
    Abby
    notsosimply.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. i think we always anticipate the worst when it comes to falling off the wagon; unless you're eating mcdonalds 3 times a day while in bed, the damage isn't as bad as we think.

    -kathy
    Vodka and Soda

    ReplyDelete
  4. The blogger app is the devil. See, fighting that battle makes up for not doing weigh-ins. It's all perspective. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are better than me, I can't stand to use the app and just skip posting all together if I can't get to a computer.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm horrible at remembering to write thank you cards. You actually just reminded me i have a few to write.. crap.
    you write yours and I'll write mine, keep it accountable! haha

    ReplyDelete
  7. More sleep, more sleep! I'm trying to work on that one too!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments from my readers. I read every one and do my best to respond to you via email or on your blog.