1. Go to the gym 3 times this week. I made this one orange because I went twice. I kind of forgot that I might be taking Bo to the groomer before heading off to work on Friday so when Thursday night rolled around and my mom asked me to drop him off I couldn't really say no any more. And by the time Thursday night rolled around it was too late to go back and get to the gym and extra day so not being able to Friday wouldn't matter. But 2/3 isn't bad!
2. Get up without hitting the snooze button. I knocked this one out of the park! And you know what? It felt GOOD to just be up for the day when my alarm went off. I even think I was in a better mood because of it and not so tired feeling. I definitely want to try this again another week but this one isn't off to a good start because I'm just not in the mood to go to work this week. (Vacation mode already?!)
3. Do at least 2 household chores in the next 4 days to help out my mom. I made this one orange because I know I for sure did one chore (running the dishwasher and all that entails) but I can't remember if I did another one.
4. Put my phone away at work. (use it sparingly) I didn't do horrible at this one but I know I could use my phone even less while I'm at work. It isn't that I get in trouble for having it out but lets face it when it's on my desk I see every notification and I just have the urge to check it right away rather than on a break or at the end of the day.
5. Plan breakfast and lunch the night before and do any prep work possible. I did not succeed at this goal last week at all. I winged it a lot in the morning which adds unnecessary stress to my mornings. Definitely a goal to try again another week because I know my mornings will go much more smoothly and make getting out the door easier if I accomplish this.
Once I'm back from vacation I plan on fully participating in the 5 for Five link up, posting goals AND reviewing them weekly.