Image Map

Sunday, February 3, 2013

Weekly What? #2

button


It's that time again, to catch everyone up on what's been going on over here at Living n Learning by Amy.


Monday


I posted about my first best friend, first concert, and first celebrity crushes.  You can read about it here.


Wednesday



Wednesday is weigh in day for me, and it was the end of the month.  Not as much progress as I would have liked happened in January but I can definitely change that for February.  Read my Weight Loss Wednesday post for a quick update.  I plan on writing a bit more on my thoughts on my weight loss soon.


Thursday



Thursday was a double whammy.  I participated in two link ups.


Random Thursday this week was about the top 5 worst TV shows, read about the five shows I wrote about here.


I also participated in the Non-Scale Victories link up where I talked about Pepsi Next being my friend.  You can read about my new friend here.


Saturday


And finally, I participated in the Pit & Peak link up.  Read about my pits and peaks here.


*All days of the week in pink boxes w/white lettering were taken from Allie from Tales of a Twenty Something, hope she doesn't mind!*


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments from my readers. I read every one and do my best to respond to you via email or on your blog.