Image Map

Saturday, February 2, 2013

Pit & Peak: This Means War

button


Remember the rules:

- Write a blog post with the Pit & Peak of your week.
- Pit = The low part
- Peak = The high part
-Follow your hosts
- Grab a button
-Jump around, meet some new ladies (and men), and encourage and congratulate!


Pit(s)


When left alone my mood is down rather than up.  Still a result of the other week's discovery about my ex? Maybe.


My dad was sick all week and now my mom is.  Hope I don't get what they have!!


Peak(s)


I switched desks at work so my adding machine is on my right side so I can actually key rather than peck at the numbers.  And I'm farther away from the one woman who drives me nuts at work.  (Think late every day and takes time away from her desk more than you would think is appropriate.)  And the computer screen is nicer!  Hopefully I remember where I sit on Monday!


This Means War is on TV right now.  I absolutely love this movie.  Chelsea and I went to see it in the theaters and then rented it one night to watch again because we loved it so much.


images



Source


Two good-looking men, how can you go wrong? :)


Talk to me...


What is one of your peaks from the week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments from my readers. I read every one and do my best to respond to you via email or on your blog.