Today marks a first for me on the blog. This is the first time I am going to participate in the 5 for Five link up hosted by Jenn and Jessica. What is 5 for Five you might be wondering? I'm going to send you over to Jessica to read about it because she does a great job explaining it here.
Since it is my first time participating I don't have 5 goals from last week to review how I did so we're just going to jump right into the goal setting for this week.
1. Go to the gym 3 times this week.
2. Get up without hitting the snooze button.
3. Do at least 2 household chores in the next 4 days to help out my mom. (Today doesn't count because I am at home and am focusing on cleaning my room.)
4. Put my phone away at work. (Use it sparingly)
5. Plan breakfast and lunch the night before and do any prep work possible.
This week is a bit funny because I have today (Monday) off due to President's Day so I really only have 4 work days to work with but I can make it work.
Talk to me...
What is one of your goals for the work-week?