I am linking up again this week with Allie at Tales of a Twenty Something & Brin at Bold Butter Baby for Pit & Peak.
In case you forgot how it works here's what Allie has to say about the rules...
- Write a blog post with the Pit & Peak of your week.
- Pit = The low part
- Peak = The high part
- Follow your hosts
- Grab a button
(use the code below the picture and put it in the HTML portion of your post, where you watn it to show up)
- Jump around, meet some new ladies (and men), and encourage and congratulate!
*And please, please please, link up a Pit & Peak Link-Up post. We had some trouble last week with people linking up giveaways and that isn't what this is about! We will have to delete your post.
So here we go!
- I seem to have lost all of the comments on my previous posts when I made the switch BACK to Blogger from Wordpress. I should have just left it alone to begin with but for some reason I just felt the need to move to Wordpress. It was the wrong thing to do because look where I'm back again.
- I have been having some weird dreams in the morning when I'm dozing off between hitting the snooze button. My ex has been a reoccuring visitor in my dreams. While what is going on in the dream isn't bad I don't like dreaming about him. It's weird!
- I won the Maybook giveaway that Jenna was hosting! (go say hi here) I have already ordered my planner and cannot wait for it to arrive. This is my first time winning a giveaway so I was super pumped when I saw it on Twitter. :-D
- I am no longer a no-reply blogger! Thanks to some lovely ladies this morning on Twitter (thanks Lisette & Ricci !) & making the change back to Blogger I have my issues figured out. Whew!
- I tried Zumba for the first time and sweated my ass off! I will definitely be considering going again in two weeks when the first class is.
- I actually have the urge to workout now that I actually got my body moving! Need to hold on to this feeling.
- I ordered a new sports bra. I haven't gotten a new one since high school because the ones I had still fit and why spend money on something you don't need right? Well I couldn't find any for Zumba Thursday night so I went without and it wasn't enjoyable. So MIA sports bras were a blessing in disguise? I think so!