Image Map

Sunday, November 25, 2012

Where has November gone?

Eeek it's been a bit since I've posted.  Sorry about that peeps!  It was just the middle of November and now we're beginning the last week of the month already.  Where has the time gone?

So, what have I been up to you might ask?  Well,  there were two lunch dates with Jodi at Polito's, the best pizza by the slice place in town.
politospizza.com
A Saturday of errands with my mom and aunt Pam where I picked up a new book which I read in two days.  It's the first in a series so I can't wait to get my hands on the rest of the books.

I also got a hair cut.
Can you guess what store I'm in the parking lot of?
A job interview for a full time position following graduation that I am super excited about thanks to the casual dress code and some of the benefits offered.
My outfit
A Thanksgiving lunch with my mom's side of the family where there was way too much good food.  Sorry, no photos from Thanksgiving.

On Friday a little shopping with my aunt Maureen before going to see Breaking Dawn - Part 2 and then eating dinner at the wonderful Khamchanh's for some Chinese food.



And an Angelo's pizza lunch yesterday to celebrate my brother's 20th birthday.

angelospizzawausau.com
And a lot of relaxation sprinkled throughout these last 1+ weeks.

Now today while I'm sure there will be a lot of relaxation I need to bring that down a notch so I can get some homework done for my last three classes of my undergraduate degree (!!!) and some much needed cleaning of my room.

The Packers play the Giants tonight on Sunday Night Football so I will for sure be watching that tonight.  Go Pack Go!

Who is your favorite football team?

What's your favorite memory from November? Any fun plans upcoming in this last week of November?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments from my readers. I read every one and do my best to respond to you via email or on your blog.