Image Map

Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Quickly

Long time no see huh? I've been extremely lazy lately which has brought about an unplanned break from blogging. But as I was laying in bed this morning catching up on Twitter and reading some blog posts that were tweeted I realized how much I miss it. So I scrambled out of bed to find my glasses and fire up the old Toshiba with every intention of catching you up coffee date style on what has been going on in my life.

And by the time the lap top was fired up and ready to go I realized I don't really have enough time to even have a decent coffee date with you before I need to get myself ready for work. Yes, it's almost 10a CST right now and I'm still in my pajamas barely awake. See what I mean about being extremely lazy?

Having said that I'm going to plan on seeing all of you tomorrow for weigh in Wednesday and then follow it up Thursday with that coffee date we need so badly. And after that who knows what I'll come up with but I do have things I want to write about so we'll just have to see where it goes.

How I feel about today.

See y'all tomorrow!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments from my readers. I read every one and do my best to respond to you via email or on your blog.