Image Map

Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Checking In

Eeek! It's been a while again. Sorry about that. Post ideas are always swirling around in my brain but I never seem to get them to the blog. I will definitely be adding a blog related goal to the list for 2016.

But today I just want to check in and fill you in on a few things that have been going on.

The Christmas Fix Challenge :: I joined a challenge group hosted by Erica and we just wrapped up with that earlier in the week. I wasn't on my game the whole challenge but I do know I was much more aware of when I wasn't doing as well as I would like thanks to checking in daily. Accountability buddies are a huge help to me when it comes to making healthy choices. When others know I want to skip the soda or go to the gym on a certain day I've increased my chances of doing those things. No on wants to explain why they didn't when they said they would.

#letsbelivin :: I was featured on Lex Be Livin' the other week all for using the hashtag #letsbelivin on my Instagram posts.  You can check out the post I was featured in here. And if you want to learn more about the hashtag you can read all about it here.

Beyond the Scale :: Earlier this month Weight Watchers launched their new program, Beyond the Scale.  I'm still learning about the program and want to share my thoughts on it soon. But the main concept is that weight loss is about more than just the scale, it's about you as a whole. I love the idea of it and can't wait to really start working the program to reap the benefits of it.

But speaking of the scale, my weigh ins have been moving in the right direction again! Yay!

Starting Weight: 224.4
November 30: 221.0
December 4: 219.2 (1-.8)
December 11: 219.0 (-0.2)
December 18: 218.8 (-0.2)

Just one more day to make it through if you're like me and have to work Christmas Eve.  We can do it! Or at least that's what I'm telling myself every time I look at the clock.

Merry Christmas everyone!

post signature

2 comments:

  1. Great job on dropping those few pounds girl! You've got this!! :) hope you have a Merry Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep us update on the new WW program! I'm curious since I still calculate points in original points in my head rather than ever updating to the pointsplus. ha! Now its smartpoints?
    I like the concept and emphasis on beyond the scale, I ate all sorts of packaged processed foods and lost weight, but really messed my body up for doing it. Doing it smarter is harder...but important!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments from my readers. I read every one and do my best to respond to you via email or on your blog.