Image Map

Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Weigh In Wednesday: I Can't Believe It!

Good morning! I'm in a good mood this morning thanks to some quality time with Bo {and the fact he let me sleep until 7:30}. Better yet we're approaching the half way point in the work week. I'm ready for the weekend people!

I stepped on the scale this morning for the first time since before Thanksgiving. I thought for sure I would see a gain after that wonderful Thanksgiving feast my grandma prepared. But nope! I managed to STAY. THE. SAME.

I can't believe it!

Stats
Starting Weight {highest weight recorded}: 207.7
Today's Weigh In, Dec. 4: 207.2
Overall Loss: 0.5

Pretty Strong Medicine

And for those of you that saw me posting on twitter last night about not being motivated to go to the gym this morning, I didn't go. But I plan to go tomorrow and Friday morning {to accomplish my gym goal for the week}. It may sound like an excuse, and maybe it is, but I decided to run an errand this morning rather than tomorrow morning. Either way I'm going to get my two gym days in for the week. Don't worry.

post signature

2 comments:

  1. I was going to check on you about the gym! I can't say much though because even though I've been doing good with healthy eating, I have NOT been consistent at the gym. Not even a little. Like I've been twice in recent months. Congrats on staying the same after Thanksgiving though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I nominated you for the Liebster Award today on my blog :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments from my readers. I read every one and do my best to respond to you via email or on your blog.