Image Map

Monday, July 8, 2013

Weekend Shenanigans

Wow does this Monday ever suck?!  I can only imagine what you lucky ducks that had a 4 day weekend are feeling.  I only had Thursday off so my weekend was pretty normal in length.

But lets get to the good stuff, the shenanigans!


.one. My poor wrinkly fingers after processing 6 flats of strawberries Thursday morning.
.two. The carp my dad caught while we were out fishing on the beautiful day that was the 4th.
.three. Hot Fudge Sundae at 11am Saturday morning.  That was a "single" scoop.
.four. Reading The Wedding took up my Sunday when I wasn't napping.

I tried my hand at taking more pictures over the weekend and thought I was doing pretty well until I actually looked at the pictures I had.  Not very many.  But it's a start.

Some things not pictured from this weekend:
Seeing another Gordon Setter out on the water Thursday.  They're not a very common breed you see every day so of course we had to stop and say hello.
The family went up north Saturday and stopped at Maurice's and Wal-Mart, two stores we have around where we live.  We also ate a late lunch at Bucksnort Resort where I was adventurous and didn't get my usual cheeseburger.  I had a BBQ chicken wrap instead.
Saturday night I went to Homestead to celebrate a 21st birthday party.

Now it's back to work and I am really not looking forward to it but you gotta do what you gotta do sometimes.

Hope you all enjoyed your long weekends and got to spend time with family and friends!

Sami's Shenanigans

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments from my readers. I read every one and do my best to respond to you via email or on your blog.