Image Map

Friday, April 18, 2014

Friday Favorites - Blogger Edition


Welcome welcome Friday! I might have to go into work today but I'm still glad you're here. After reading Jessi's post this morning I just knew I had to jump on this new link up. Especially because I had already planned to blog about some of my favorites anyways.

I want to spread the love and share with you who some of my favorite blogger ladies are. {In no particular order.}
JumpingJE

First up is Jessi from Jumping JE. This lovely lady found me recently thanks to a link up and has been commenting on every post I put out into the blogosphere ever since. She's been incredibly supportive and encouraging even though she doesn't really even know me since our friendship is just budding. We are now snapchat friends so I'd say things are getting serious. We'll have to see where this goes but I definitely wouldn't mind maybe some day heading out west and visiting her in Portland! {Be sure to check out Jessi's second blog, Not the Average Bear, that's all about is all about balance in life which includes health and fitness.}
button

Tammy Jo is another one of my favorite blogger ladies turned friend. She's always there for me when I need advice or to vent about something. I am beyond thankful to have found her thanks to blogging and it's friendships like hers that make me thankful I stick with blogging. I would love to visit Tammy Jo in Texas, just probably not in the summer months since I'm pretty sure I would melt. I'll be the one to visit in the "winter" months and be running around without a jacket while those poor Texans think it's cold.

This next blogger is another one of those that is always commenting on whatever I throw out there for you lovely readers to read. Nikki is someone I could see myself being real life besties with. Almost everything Nikki talks about doing or wanting to do is something I would do or have done myself. She shares my taste in the men of country music as well. I actually mailed her a copy of the amazing Off the Beaten Path album by Justin Moore because I knew she just had to have it. Be sure to stop by her blog though if you enjoy almost daily Luke Bryan pics! {Girl, I promise you a dating stories post is coming...some day.}

And this last blogger I want to share with you awesome readers today is Carolyn from Fitnasty For Life. She doesn't have a button so be sure to click on the link to head on over to her blog. I feel like Carolyn has taken me under her wing for everything weight loss and running related. She answers my endless questions with no complaints {I hope!} and is always offering great advice. Her weight loss story inspires me and helps me to know that I can achieve my goals because if she can do it so can I. And now that I have taken up running her journey inspires me in that aspect as well. She's been running since the beginning so I know that I can start now rather than wait until I've lost a few pounds. So if you need some major inspiration in your life be sure to check her out. This lady is amazing!

I hope everyone has a fantastic weekend and that if you have today off you enjoy the three-day weekend! I'll see you all Monday for the Weekly Goals link up with Carolyn.

post signature

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for linking up!! I love Nikki and Jessi as well!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for sharing! I am kinda in love with Jessi as well - she's pretty fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww you're just the sweetest - that's what this blogging world is all about, right? Finding awesome people and making great relationships over the internet (and I'd love a visit!!!!!!!)

    I love blogger shares, helps me find new amazing ladies. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments from my readers. I read every one and do my best to respond to you via email or on your blog.