Image Map

Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Vacation Mode


SW: 207.7
Today's Weigh In, Apr 23: 205.3
Gain: 0.3
Overall Loss: 2.4

Not really much to report this week for my weekly weigh in. I stayed the same because less than half a pound doesn't really count as a gain in my book.

I didn't go grocery shopping this week because I really didn't want to deal with having to throw food away or eat it all before I leave Saturday. Not exactly the healthiest way to live but it's going to get the job done. {I have frozen waffles and cereal to live off of.} When I come back it will be back to meal planning and prepping!

As far as running goes I haven't pounded the pavement in a week now. I let that winter weather last week knock me off track and I just haven't gotten back to it yet. Horrible I know but with vacation ahead of me, knowing that I was planning to take that week off, I just feel like what's the point. I know that's not the right way to think about it but it's where my head is at right now. I'm not giving up on running, just putting it on hold until I come back from vacation.

I'm happy with my weigh in this morning considering I'm not putting in any effort to really lose weight right now. Now the real trick will be to see how I do while in vacation mode for a week.

post signature

8 comments:

  1. Hang in there girl!! A week off is nothing girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate grocery shopping just to leave that week. I waste so much food that way =(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy that vacation! Sorry about the slight gain, but you're right, if it's less than a pound it doesn't count! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree that less than half a pound doesn't really count as a gain. Your weight fluctuates more than that on a normal basis anyway. Have a great time on vacation!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have fun on vacation, I love your mindset lady!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have fun on your vacation and just refocus when you come home. You maintained this last week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wahhh I miss your blog <3 I could have told you this over snap but felt this was more meaningful.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments from my readers. I read every one and do my best to respond to you via email or on your blog.