Image Map

Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Feeling Off

It's really late in the day to be posting, like 10pm late. But despite feeling off all day, not sure if I'm getting sick or just not handling Mother Nature's lovely visit {to tell me what I already know} very well, I didn't want to miss recording a weigh in. Especially since I took the time to step on the scale when I almost didn't.

SW: 207.7
Today's Weigh In: 204.6
Overall Loss: 3.1

Holding steady is alright with me. As long as I'm not taking huge steps backwards I'm okay with whatever the scale has to tell me. I'm thankful that while I don't particularly like what the scale has to tell me right now I'm not obsessed with the number on the scale and it usually doesn't affect me emotionally a whole lot. So I know how I felt today wasn't a result of not seeing results on the scale.

Hopefully tomorrow is a better day and I feel more like my usual self. The bright side is we're over half way through the week so I only have two days to make it through at work before I can go home and enjoy more time with my family and my main guy Bo.


post signature

3 comments:

  1. I can totally understand where you are coming from. I have been having a couple of "off" days myself and didn't have a loss this week. (only .2 gain but still..) Hopefully the motivation will come back asap.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep your head up! How was the chicken btw?

    ReplyDelete

I love comments from my readers. I read every one and do my best to respond to you via email or on your blog.