Image Map

Monday, June 10, 2013

5 for Five

Do you ever feel like you need a day to recover from the weekend?  That’s exactly how I feel today.  It’s been a rough 8 hours at work after getting less quality sleep than needed this weekend.  But more on my weekend tomorrow when I link up with Sami for Weekend Shenanigans.
Today I want to link up with Jenn for 5 for Five.  I haven’t set any goals for myself in a while and it’s showing in my lack of doing anything besides eat, sleep, work, and watch TV.  So, hopefully by reintroducing some weekly goals into my life I’ll get my little booty back on track.
One. Up by 7:00am [Or 6:00am on gym days]
Two. Plan and/or prep breakfast & lunch the evening before.
Three. Go to the gym 3 times [M, W, F]
Four. Drink at least 8 glasses of water a day.
Five. In bed by 10:30pm, sleeping by 11:00pm
I’ll be updating y’all on how I did next Monday.  The plan is to have no red goals, or goals that I just completely bombed.   The choice is mine so we’ll see how it goes this week.
PartyOfOne

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments from my readers. I read every one and do my best to respond to you via email or on your blog.