Image Map

Thursday, June 20, 2013

Thirsty Thursday

Venus Trapped in Mars

The wonderful Kelley from One Hot Southern Mess nominated me for the Irvester Award so you guys get to learn a little bit more about me.  Lucky you!

Here's how it works:
1. Acknowledge who nominated you.  CHECK!
2. Answer the 10 questions below.  CHECK!
3. Nominate 10 bloggers you think are excellent drinkers.
4. Do not change the questions.  CHECK!
5. Don't nominate the blog that nominated you. That's it.  EASY PEASY!
Questions:

What is your favorite drinking game and why? 
Tippy Cup (aka Flip Cup?) because I'm actually good at it!

Action shot of me playing Tippy Cup @ Fudd Fest 2012

It is your birthday, what is your idea of the perfect evening?
Enjoying some good drinks with some good friends!  This is actually in the works for tomorrow (Friday) to celebrate my birthday which was Tuesday.

Money is no object, what is your go to drink of choice at a bar?
My go to drink is always Cherry Dr. & Mountain Dew.  But I have been drinking Dreamsicles a lot more lately so maybe my go to drink has some competition?

Take this alcohol screening quiz here, what score did you receive?

You answered 4 items out of 20 Yes.
Your score is 20%. According to the Office of Health Care Programs, Johns Hopkins University Hospital, developers of this screening quiz, if you answered 3 of these questions with a Yes it is a definite sign that your drinking patterns are harmful and possibly considered alcohol dependent or alcoholic. You may want to seek an evaluation by a healthcare professional.
What is your favorite memory with alcohol?
All of them are good ones but I especially loved going out for Chelsea's 22nd birthday last year.

What is your favorite song about drinking? Or song to drink to?
There are too many songs about drinking that I like to pick just one.

What is your favorite activity to do while drinking (i.e. boating, bowling, golf, trivia, etc.)
Bonfires, camping, country music festivals, and just because with good friends.

In your opinion, which is the number one party school in the country and why?
University of Wisconsin - Madison...we like to drink in Wisconsin, trust me. ;)

When do you know you have had too much to drink? What are your signals? 
I start to close one eye to see straight and I get jelly legs.

Now I nominate...
Anyone who wants to participate.  (I know I need to work on my nominating skills.)

Happy Thirsty Thursday peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments from my readers. I read every one and do my best to respond to you via email or on your blog.