Before we get started let's #backthatazzup with Whitney [I Wore Yoga Pants to Work].
This song just gets stuck in my head and it doesn't leave! I didn't even hear it today until I purposely played it on my iPod but randomly while I was at work I would start singing it in my head.
Thankfully I don't listen to the radio a whole lot so songs don't become ruined for me by being overplayed. My brother is over this song already for that reason.
Now, for those 50 questions you've always wanted to ask me.
1. Do you like blue cheese? Negative.
2. Have you ever smoked a cigarette? Once and only once.
3.Do you own a gun? Technically speaking, no. But I do “have” a gun which I used for deer hunting. I haven’t gone in years. Maybe I should get back into it?
4. What flavor do you add to your drink at Sonic? Brace yourselves…I have never been to a Sonic before. We don’t have them around me in Wisconsin.
5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? I would say no but my sweaty palms and twitching feet would say otherwise. I just hate waiting in the room for the doctor to show up.
6. Do you like hot-dogs? You betcha!
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Mountain Dew, can or bottle will do. But preferably not from a fountain.
9. Can you do push-ups? Maybe like one.
10. What’s your favorite meal? Pasta + seafood all the way. Chinese is pretty awesome too, orange chicken anyone?
11. What’s your favorite piece of jewelry? I’m always wearing my hope ring and the necklace my parents got me for my golden birthday (18). I also wear my Pandora bracelet a lot which I got for graduation.
12. Favorite hobby? Reading.
13. Do you work with people who idolize you? That’s a negative ghost rider, the pattern is full. [Anyone catch the Top Gun reference?]
14. Name a trait that you hate about yourself? I can’t make decisions to save my life. I hem and haw over them and look to others to push me one way or the other to make my decision easier. Even after the decision is made I second guess myself if it was the right one to make.
15. Middle name? Lynn
16. Name 3 thoughts at this moment: I’m so happy to be at home and in yoga pants right now. I need to shave my legs. Damn, that fish fry was good. I’m so full now.
17. Name 3 things you bought yesterday: Chicken strips for lunch, a bottle of Mountain Dew from the vending machine, and a bag of Cheetos.
18. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink. Mountain Dew, alcohol, and water. Sound familiar Jen?
19. Current worry right now? Thankfully I’m not worried about anything right now.
20. Current hate right now? Why can’t I have time and a convenient place to get a pedicure. I need one BAD.
21. Favorite place to be? I love being at home with Bo [when he’s being an angel] reading a book.
22. How did you bring in New Years? I seriously always forget what I did for New Years. This is the second time I’ve been asked and I went, “ummmm.” But no worries, I remember. I was at a casino with my BFF and some members of her family members.
23. Favorite place to go? I love to head north to camp with my family.
24. What is your most recurring dream? During that hour I’m hitting the snooze button in the morning I tend to dream quite a bit about having a famous boyfriend, like Damon Salvator from The Vampire Diaries.
25. Introvert or extrovert? If I don’t know you I’m more introverted. If I know you I can be more extroverted. So a mix of both?
26. What color shirt are you wearing? White with red lettering…and a black zip up Adidas sweatshirt.
27. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? Negatory.
28. Can you whistle? Yup.
29. Favorite color? Red
30. Would you be a pirate? Sure. I can drink rum, what else do I need to do? J
31. What songs do you sing in the shower? I generally don’t sing in the shower. But if I’ve got the tunes cranked I’ll sing along to whatever is on the radio or my iPod.
32. Favorite girl’s name? I’ve always like Rachel for some reason.
33. Favorite boy’s name? Love Bentley – cute Teen Mom Bentley not creepy Bachelorette Bently.
34. Who is your loudest friend? Chelsea is definitely loud. The two of us together are especially loud.
35. What’s in your pocket right now? Empty pockets. Before I put yoga pants on though I had cash and my ID in my pocket though.
36. Last thing that made you laugh? Chelsea’s face in her last few snap chats – one was in response to me telling her to stop tanning because she had showed me her red legs, and the other was her telling me she hates me because I showed her my fish fry [no fish fry Fridays in Maryland].
37. Bed sheets as a child? I had cloud and tye-die sheets and I still use them today as seat covers when I’m going to have Bo riding with me.
38. Worst injury you’ve ever had? Knock on wood I’ve never been injured really. I’ve had some pretty wicked bruises during softball season though.
39. Do you love where you live? Yes, it’s not a big city but it’s not a small town either and as long as I’m in my parent’s house I’m in the country. What’s not to love?
40. How many TVs are in your house? Five.
41. What is your worst habit? Road rage, cussing, and I roll my eyes when people annoy me.
42. How many dogs do you have? One.
43. Does someone have a crush on you? Not that I’m aware of. If there is someone, speak up!
44. Do you own slippers? Yes, but I don’t wear them a lot.
45. What is your favorite book? How can I pick just one?! Loved The Hunger Games. Can’t wait to finish the Divergent triology either.
46. What is your favorite candy? Love me some chocolate, Hershey’s milk or dark will do me just fine. Or organge slices. My dad and I just polished off a 3lb. bag.
47. What is your favorite sports team? Being from Wisconsin I should say the Packers, and I do like them but I’ll also cheer for other teams and players.
48. What song do you want played at your funeral? I had hoped speech class would be the last time I had to think about my death but I guess not. I don’t know what song I would want…let me think on that one.
49. What were you doing at 12 AM last night? I was sleeping.
50. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up this morning? Yay it’s Friday but meh I have to work.
And with that I'll leave ya. I'm going to lose myself in Delirium because I need to finish it before tomorrow sometime when I have to return the e-book. It's just starting to get good so this shouldn't be hard to do.