Image Map

Monday, October 21, 2013

Grey's Anatomy: I Bet It Stung

I'm writing this Sunday night and I already have a bad case of the Mondays.  Hopefully the day goes better than I feel like it will.

I'm going to be real honest with you guys, this episode did nothing for me.  Maybe I was distracted by things on my mind while I was watching but nothing grabbed my attention.  Hopefully Thursday's new episode is better.

Alex & Jo
This story line has to be my favorite right now.  I'm pretty sure I say that every week, or I at least think that to myself.  This week there was quite a bit of tension between my favorite couple thanks to Alex's dad being in the hospital.  With Jo's background she's really pushing for Alex to make amends with his dad while Alex is pushing back saying he was a crappy father.  I think this will be the last we see of Alex's dad...

Cristina & Meredith
I imagined this would be a bit bigger of a blow out than it turned out to be.  Turns out Cristina just spoke her mind about where Meredith is at with her life.  She said everything I would expect a best friend to say in that situation.  In my opinion I thought you could tell that Meredith could see where Cristina was coming from with everything that she said.  Which is why Meredith then was angry with Derek...

Derek & Meredith
These two will forever be my all time favorite Grey's Anatomy couple but in this episode they have me worried.  Meredith is taking her frustration out on Derek and is blaming him.  But Derek hit the nail on the head, he didn't ask her to choose between being a great mom and a great surgeon.  I definitely think this conflict is going to carry over into the upcoming episodes.

Avery's Mom
Ugh. I love to hate Avery's mom.  I think she can be a total bitch but at the same time I get that she's just looking out for the people she cares about.  But then again sometimes I think she's too high and mighty about the Avery name.  Props to Stephanie this week for talking to her at the bar and smoothing things over with her.  And I loved that Avery was concerned when he first saw Stephanie and his mom together at Joe's.  Way to be a good boyfriend Avery!

What did you think of the Cristina/Meredith scene where Cristina told it like it is?
Greys
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments from my readers. I read every one and do my best to respond to you via email or on your blog.