Image Map

Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Falling Into Fall Swap

Good morning! I'm saying it's a good morning despite my overuse of the snooze button {definitely wasn't my plan, thanks a lot Chelsee} and the general feeling of not wanting to get up because I'm finally going to reveal what I got from Ricci {Ricci Explains It All} in my Falling Into Fall swap package!

It was like Christmas morning in October when I found the package waiting for me. I could not wait to open it and see what was inside.


After pulling that top layer of purple tissue paper off I could not believe my eyes. There waiting for me was a whole bag of Milky Way Midnight bite size bars. I absolutely love them and could not wait to get to unwrapping them and popping them in my mouth.

Thankfully I have some restraint and I kept looking because the rest of my swap package did not disappoint.



Ricci took my last minute mention of my love obsession with colored pens to heart and found seriously the best pens around. I use them every day at work and am afraid to leave them there because I've heard more than one threat from coworkers that they want to steal them. They're that awesome.

The scarf is beautiful and is exactly what I would have picked out for myself had I gone shopping for one. I've only worn it once so far but I plan to wear it many many more times. You may have seen the scarf already when I posted a picture on my Instagram.

Two can koozies in your purse is not enough so I added one more to my collection. This one is a little sassy and I love it. It says, "Sorry I've got class."

The magnetic someecards note pad is awesome. I'm afraid to hang it on the fridge here at home though so I'm waiting until I move into my own place {no timeline on that yet} so I know that I'll be the one to use these awesome pieces of paper.

And sticking with the paper theme Ricci also gave me a cute little notebook with some gold polka dots. I haven't used it yet but I think I have big plans for this little notebook. Maybe using it as a physical journal of my monthly goals and the updates for each week of the month? I definitely think I am going to be joining the lovely Miss Jenn from Party of One for her 5 for Five link up she hosts every Monday so be on the look out for that and the cute notebook in the future around here!

And last but not least Ricci sent me a cinnamon spice candle. I burned it Sunday while I was home chilling all day and it filled the living room with the scent of fall. I absolutely love candles and love the smell of cinnamon and other scents like it.



If you want to see what I sent Ricci be sure to head over to her blog.  I'm a little late to the reveal party because I put the pro in procrastination but better late than never, right?

This was my first ever swap and I can't wait to do another. It's so much fun to be paired up with another blogger and learn more about them. And shopping is so much fun, especially at Target, am I right ladies? So a huge thank you to all of the lovely hosts of this one {Allie, Allison, Rebekah, and Ricci} for doing all of the hard work so the rest of us can have fun!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments from my readers. I read every one and do my best to respond to you via email or on your blog.