Image Map

Friday, April 12, 2013

Pit & Peak

Hallelujah It’s Friday!  I know I say this every week but it seems like it took forever for Friday to get here.
I’m linking up with Allie and Brin for Pit & Peak.  So here we go!
button

Pits
Work is still slow which leads to staring at the clock and watching the day drag by.
I saw a pretty significant gain on the scale.  Knew it would happen but it still put me down in the dumps Wednesday.
Two of my friends from high school (a boy and a girl who are a couple) had a house fire this week and lost their two dogs in it.  It breaks my heart to think of what my friends are going through; not only did they have a house fire but they lost their pets so they truly have nothing (or not much) left but each other.
My DVR freaked out and wasn’t going to record some new shows this week even though the series is clearly set up to record all new episodes.  Nashville was one of them.  Luckily I caught it and was able to manually click record on the new episode so it ended up being recorded.  Hopefully I didn’t miss any new episodes of my shows!  With shows being on weird breaks from new episodes it’s hard to tell if I’m missing any or not.  Clearly I rely on my DVR too much.
Peaks
Conversations with Chelsea that prove distance doesn’t matter.  We were meant to be best friends and we will be for a long time regardless of where she lives.
Kicking my cold to curb!
Getting my very first button swapper!  Thank you Jenn for being the first!
I finished HP #2 over the weekend and am cruising right through HP #3.  Yup I listed this as a peak.  Why?  Well, since I had to give up reading at work I haven’t had or taken as much time to read so I was happy to take some time to sit down with a good book and lose myself in it for a while.
What’s one of your peaks of the week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments from my readers. I read every one and do my best to respond to you via email or on your blog.