Image Map

Sunday, January 6, 2013

28 Day Challenge Update

Last month I started a 28 Day Challenge with Lex to lose 4% of my body weight in 28 days.  This week the end of the challenge is coming up on Friday so I figured I needed to do a little update since I've been slacking on my Weight Loss Wednesday posts considering my last one was on December 19...

Well friends, it isn't looking pretty.  Rather than losing weight I have been gaining it.  Like 2.4 pounds gained to be exact.  Definitely not proud of that but can't say I'm surprised considering I haven't really been doing anything to lose the weight.

I don't think it is know it is not realistic for me to lose 4% of my weight by Friday but I do think I can see movement in the right direction on the scale if I focus on what needs to be done.  This week I'm going to focus on drinking more water and getting back to the gym.

My usual weigh in day is Wednesday so I will be weighing in then and then I will weigh in again on Friday morning just to get an official ending weight for my 28 Day Challenge.

Talk to me...


Have you ever challenged yourself and found you weren't going to succeed?


How did you handle that?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments from my readers. I read every one and do my best to respond to you via email or on your blog.