Image Map

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

There's Somethin' Bout a Truck

When I posted Sunday night about my "Blood, Sweat, and Beers" concert experience in Green Bay back in October I had meant to include some music of each artist.  But I got a little long-winded so I decided I should end the post before I put you all to sleep. ;)

Here are two songs from Kip Moore that I truly enjoy.













As I mentioned in my post about the concert I purchased Kip's album Up All Night and have come to enjoy more and more songs of his.  One in particular is "Faith When I Fall".  There's just something about this song that really hits me and makes me love it.  Here are some of my favorite lyrics.
Give me love when I ain't got nobody
A little hope when I ain't got none at all
Give me light up ahead on a journey
Give me strength when I'm standing
And faith when I fall

I hope you take a look at Kip Moore's music the next time you're looking for some new tunes.

Be looking for my post on Justin Moore (one of my favorites!) next.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments from my readers. I read every one and do my best to respond to you via email or on your blog.