Image Map

Sunday, January 13, 2013

Liebster Award

 liebster


Rebekah nominated me for the Liebster award yesterday and I could not wait to type up this post.  Thank you so much Rebekah!  Be sure to check her out at All That Glitters.

The rules for this award are as follows:

This award is given to new or up and coming bloggers who have less than 200 followers...the award is then passed along to other bloggers in the same category to help spread the word and support one another.


1. Each blogger should post 11 random facts about themselves.


2. Answer the questions the tagger has set for you, then create 11 new questions for the bloggers you pass the award to.


3. Choose 11 new bloggers (with less than 200 followers) to pass the award to and link them in your post.


4. Go back to their page and tell them about the award.


5. No tag backs. :)


11 Random Facts about Myself


1. I only write and use a fork with my left hand.  Everything else I do right-handed.

2. My favorite color is red.

3. I love to bake.

4. I drink raw cow's milk.

5. I have one dog, Bo.

6. I love my iPhone and am not sure how I waited so long to get one.

7. My best friend lives over 700 miles away from me.

8. This is my 4th blog (and hopefully my last!).

9. I love sweatpants and hoodies, always in them when I'm at home.

10. Country music is my favorite.

11. I am still driving my first car that I go when I was 16.

11 Questions from Rebekah


1. What is your favorite nail polish color? I really like Dive Bar by Essie.  It's a dark blue/green color.

2. What is your favorite season? Tough question.  Spring or Fall I suppose because it's warm enough to not need a jacket but cool enough that I can wear a hoodie.

3. Do you like Instagram or Pinterest better? Why? I'm going to go with Instagram because it is all about the pictures.  Pinterest, while totally awesome, is about what's behind the pictures (i.e. the instructions on how to do something).

4. What was/is your favorite subject in school? English was my favorite subject when I was in school.  I am good at English and it usually meant reading books which is something I enjoy doing.

5. Lipgloss, lipstick, or neither? Lipgloss!  When I use it that is.  I'm more of a chapstick (Burt's Bees) kind of girl.

6. What are you favorite types of blogs to read? I love them all!  Beauty so I can learn new things about makeup and hair, lifestyle so I can learn and get ideas for my own, food and fitness so I can get new ideas and motivation/inspiration.

7. What is your favorite pattern? (chevron, polka dots, etc.) I don't have a favorite pattern...unless you count camouflage. ;)

8. Have you ever made anything from Pinterest? If so, what was it? Sadly I have not made anything from Pinterest but I have plenty of recipes pinned that I want to try, hopefully soon!

9. Would your rather drink coffee or tea? Neither!  I wish I liked one of them, or both, but my taste buds just are not having it.

10. What is your all time favorite movie? All time favorite?!  Such a hard question to answer.  Always love A League of Their Own.

11. Do you watch reality TV? If so, what shows? Yes, I do...The Bachelor/Bachelorette (not always but I'm watching this season), Teen Mom 2, The Real World, the Realworld challenge shows,and Bachelor Pad.  Hopefully that's it!

And the nominees are...


1. Lex at Life by Lex


2. Melanie at Happy Being Healthy


3. Sarah at Picky Runner


4. Nikki at Antos Does Life


Aww man, being new to the blogging world sucks sometimes.  I don't know that many up and coming bloggers because I am following some pretty awesome ladies that have quite a few followers.  :(  I'm just going to nominate 4 bloggers.  Hopefully this isn't against the blogging world rules!


11 Questions for the Bloggers


1. How did you come up with your blog name?


2. Cook at home or go out?


3. Summer or Winter?


4. Planner or spur of the moment?


5. Favorite recipe?


6. Favorite store and why?


7. Is your Christmas tree and/or lights still up?


8. Favorite outfit?


9. Gym or at home/outdoor workouts?


10. Favorite sport to follow?


11. Favorite smell?


Whew!  Coming up with new questions is tough.  I am looking forward to learning more about the four lovely bloggers I nominated.

And thank you again to Rebekah for nominating me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments from my readers. I read every one and do my best to respond to you via email or on your blog.