Image Map

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

First Things First: Planes, Jobs, & CDs

I'm linking up with Halie at Penguins, Pasta & Polka Dots and Hallie from Life: Oceanside tonight for First Things First.  This week is: 1. First thing I wanted to be when I grew up, 2. First time I flew on a plane, and 3. First CD I owned.

First Things First


First thing I wanted to be when I grew up...

Growing up I remember I always said I wanted to be a teacher but I have never pursued that avenue in life.  As I got older it never was something that interested me.  I think I said I wanted to be a teacher growing up because it was an easy answer to the famous question.

First time I flew on a plane...

The first time I flew on a plane I was probably about 7 years old and I was headed to Disney World!  It was a family vacation (mom, dad, and brother plus my uncle).

First CD I owned...

The first CD, or the most memorable first CD, I remember owning is one of the NOW! CDs.  I can't remember which number it was any more but I remember getting it as a gift from an aunt along with my very own personal CD player.  Gosh, that seems so long ago now considering where we are now with personal music.

I plan to link up again next week!  The questions will be: 1. The first thing I do when I get home from work, 2. First pet, 3. First cell phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments from my readers. I read every one and do my best to respond to you via email or on your blog.