Image Map

Thursday, January 24, 2013

Random Thursday: If I found $100 I would...

Another Random Thursday is upon us which means I am linking up with the lovely ladies above.Last week I did my very first vlog about what is in my purse.  Be sure to check it out if you haven't already.  No vlog this week (at least not from me) but I am going to tell you what I would do if I found $100.


Honestly, this question could be answered differently depending on the circumstances that the $100 is found.  If there is absolutely no one around I would probably keep it because turning it in to the police really wouldn't do any good.  How would they know who the money belonged too?!


If I was keeping the $100 I would probably put it towards my Amazon account so I can buy more Kindle books!  You can never have too many books in my opinion.  And can I just say that I have been loving buying a new book whenever I want one without it affecting my bank account?  (Thank you gift cards!)


But now if I found the $100 somewhere like work, a store, or on the street where someone walked by recently (or I saw the money fall) I would certainly ask around and try to return it to its rightful owner.  The trouble with that is there are some dishonest people out there who would try to take ownership of the money even if it is not theirs.


This was a tough question to answer.  You want to say you'll do the right thing but would you really?  Hard to say, at least for me.


Hope to see you all next week to find out what I think are some of the worst TV shows!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments from my readers. I read every one and do my best to respond to you via email or on your blog.