Image Map

Thursday, January 10, 2013

Maryland Bound!

Sadly I have to wait about 7 weeks before I am truly Maryland bound but it is happening.  In March I will be visiting my BFF Chelsea in Maryland for ONE WEEK! :-D  It all became official Wednesday night when I booked my flights after getting approval earlier in the day for my week of PTO from work.

I cannot wait to visit Chelsea and see what her life is like on the East Coast.  It's a shame she's there now because her birthday is today and I would love to celebrate with her.  Although I'm sure she's okay not celebrating with me as last year she didn't enjoy the day after if you catch my drift.  ;) I will be settling for a FaceTime date with her sometime today, maybe having a glass of wine together.

In other news, I forgot to mention in my post yesterday that I also created an Instagram account for Living n Learning by Amy.  Be sure to follow me, livingnlearningbyamy.

TGIF friends!  One last day at work and then it's the weekend.  I will be going to town for a chiropractor appointment Saturday morning and probably some other errands like grocery shopping.  The Packers play the 49ers Saturday night so I will definitely be watching that but other than that I have no plans for the weekend.  I have plenty to do around the house though so that's more than okay with me.

Talk to me...


Do you have any big vacations planned for 2013 already?


Any weekends plans?


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments from my readers. I read every one and do my best to respond to you via email or on your blog.