Image Map

Sunday, January 20, 2013

First Things First: Work, Pet, Cell Phone

Another week of First Things First with Hali at Penguins, Pasta & Polka Dots and Hallie from Life: Oceanside.  This week it's all about the first thing I do when I get home from work, my first pet, and first cell phone.

First Things FirstFirst thing I do when I get home from work...First I take my shoes off in the entry way.  Then I head upstairs to put my purse, lunch bag, and computer bag down at the end of the couch.  I take my jacket off.  And then I unpack my lunch bag which means putting any dirty containers by the dishwasher and putting my ice pack into the freezer.  And of course I say hi to Bo!




[caption id="attachment_233" align="aligncenter" width="225"]BoWaiting Bo waiting for me to walk into the house[/caption]

First pet...The first pet I had was a Gordon Setter named Babe.  My parents actually got her after getting married before having me.  I don't have any pictures on my computer of Babe since pictures at that time were not digital.


First cell phone...I think I have had a cell phone since the time I was 12 years old.  It started out as a pay as you go phone and it was up to me to pay for the minutes.  That was back in the day when texting was free!  Gosh do I miss those days.




[caption id="attachment_234" align="aligncenter" width="300"]old cell phones 2 Remember these?! My 1st looked like the one with the arrow pointing to it![/caption]

Definitely plan to link up again next week!


Talk to me...


What is one of your firsts from this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments from my readers. I read every one and do my best to respond to you via email or on your blog.