Image Map

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

New Things on Living n Learning

Hi folks!  I was a busy girl yesterday in terms of the blog.

I created a Twitter account just for my blog so be sure to follow Living n Learning by Amy @lnlbyamy.  On the right side of my blog you can see some of my recent tweets and to follow me all you need to do is click the "follow @LnLbyAmy" button.

I also became a sponsor of Life by Lex (be sure to check her out).  She created what you see as my ad on her blog.  Didn't she do a great job?  I was considering adding sponsorship to my own blog but after some further checking I found that the website that I would use to do this doesn't work well with wordpress.com hosted sites, which is what I have.

I also changed the background on my blog.  I have no idea what I'm doing when it comes to web design so all I did was upload a picture I like.  What do you think of the new background?  It feels kind of plain to me considering the majority of my background is just plain white now.

If I could do one big picture for my entire background I would, but like I said I don't know what I"m doing so I don't even know if that's a possibility   Only thing with doing that is I would need to change the font color for the links at the top of my page and again I don't know what I'm doing.  Sensing a theme here?

Any tips you have are welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments from my readers. I read every one and do my best to respond to you via email or on your blog.