Image Map

Thursday, January 24, 2013

Non-Scale Victories: Breakfast & Lunch

button



Two link ups in one day?!  Yup, I went there.


This is the first week for the Non-Scale Victories link up with KTJ and Lex (be sure to check them out!) and I am so excited for this.  Non-scale victories are just as important as the scale victories.  And honestly sometimes the non-scale victories keep us going on our journeys.


I had to think long and hard to come up with a non-scale victory because I haven't been putting as much effort into my weight loss as I would like to, or should.  I have no one to blame but myself for that of course.  But I was able to come up with something.


Every day that I have gone to work so far this week (I had Monday off) I have eaten breakfast and packed a lunch.  At my previous job it was so easy to "forget" to pack a lunch and decide to go out or order in.  I don't have the luxury of having food nearby and I don't have a lunch break so it forces my hand to pack a lunch.  But it is a good thing!  Packing my own lunch is easier on the bank account and  once I get my butt in gear can be healthier.


Talk to me...


What is one of your non-scale victories for the week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments from my readers. I read every one and do my best to respond to you via email or on your blog.