Image Map

Saturday, January 12, 2013

Let's Talk Makeup!

Hello blog readers!  Hope you're all enjoying your weekend so far.

Today I want to talk makeup.  I am running low on my current makeup, which I have had for what seems like forever.  So ladies, I am looking to you for your favorite {inexpensive} makeup and any tips and tricks you have for applying said makeup.

If you follow me on Twitter your knew this was coming.  (If you're not following me I would really love it if you did :) )

MakeupTweet


Right now I am working on finishing up the following products and obviously this is what I have been currently using.

Makeup


1. CoverGirl TruBlend Minerals Loose Mineral Powder


2. CoverGirl TruBlend Whipped Foundation


3. CoverGirl Eye Shadow


4. CoverGirl Liquilineblast (black)


5. CoverGirl LashBlast Fusion (black) [the for volume one]


6. CoverGirl Eye Brightening Shadow Palette (for brown eyes)


Unfortunately, I seem to be having a problem with my eye liner.  By the end of the day it looks like my eye liner has been rubbed off from where it was applied in the morning and has been spread over my eye lid.  You can see in the picture below what I am talking about.

[caption id="attachment_177" align="aligncenter" width="227"]MakeupProblem Yes, I had to hold my eye lids down in order to take a picture of this[/caption]

I took a picture of my right eye just to show you that it isn't happening with that one.  It would appear that my left eye is a bit different from my right since I apply the eye liner the same way on both every morning.  Ladies, any ideas on how I can prevent this from happening?

Sadly, I really like the eye liner that I have been using (besides my little issue).  So, if there is anyway to prevent this from happening while using the same product I would love to hear it.

All of the other products I use I am not as attached to so I am more than okay with trying new ones.

So let me have your recommendations, tips, and tricks for {inexpensive} makeup ladies!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments from my readers. I read every one and do my best to respond to you via email or on your blog.