Image Map

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Weight Loss Wednesday - 1/30/13

Start Date: 1/3/13

Today’s Date: 1/30/13

Weight Lost/Gained This Week: -1.6

Total Weight Loss For January: 2

Overall Total Weight Loss: 4

I'm not doing my normal weight loss Wednesday format (successes, struggles, lessons learned, goals) because this morning I had quite the conversation with Lex regarding my weight loss.  It really got my wheels turning so what I want to say about my weight loss won't fit into my standard form.  Not sure when I will get this post up but hopefully soon.

But I do have to say I am happy I saw a loss this morning.  And I'm happy to have a 2 pound loss for January.  That's half of the goal I had set for the month.

Here's to making February my month, kicking ass and taking names on this weight loss journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments from my readers. I read every one and do my best to respond to you via email or on your blog.